Thursday, April 14, 2011

April Birchbox!

I received my april birchbox today! As soon as I woke up I went right to the mailbox. I had to make sure no cars were coming because I didn't feel like giving anyone a heart attack (I just rolled out of bed). One quick thing about it if you don't know what it is, it's a 10 dollar subscription for 4 to 5 deluxe beauty samples. Ok what I got in this months birchbox was:

First one in the top row left side:
-Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel
It has natural fruit acids that dissolve the most tenacious dead cells for an immediately brighter, smoother complexion.
-Paper wild flower planter
You put the piece of paper in the ground and it grows wild flowers.
-Welda Wild Rose Soothing Facial Lotion
A silky lotion that that adds major hydration without feeling heavy. Softens and protects skin.
-Liv Grn eau de parfum
Made from biodegradable and sustainable ingredients, this lush scent is laced with jasmine and sandalwood.  Plus ten percent  of sales go directly to Global Green.
-Zoya nail polish "Dove"
A chic gray nail polish color.
-Zoya nail polish booklet
-Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Eye Treatment


I have to say being 100% honest, I wasn't too thrilled about this box. I'm kinda getting sick of all the skin care stuff they have been throwing in. I signed up for samples of makeup, not aging skin products lol. If the next box is like this I'm going to cancel my subscription. 10 dollars can go to this 4 dollar gas.
Anyways, hoped you liked this! :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment