Monday, April 11, 2011

Holy grail of all pink nail polishs? I think so.

MAC just came out with there newest collection "Quite Cute." I thought this collection had some lovely pastel colors. There wasn't a lot to choose from but I did pick up the Mac nail polish in "Ice Cream Cake." I wanted a blush but I heard they were powdery and the colors didn't look right on me. So I only got the nail polish. I am SO happy with my purchase. I have been searching forever trying to find the perfect barbie pink nail polish and now...I HAVE FOUND IT. This color is SO gorgeous. I have a feeling I'll be wearing this for a long time. I thought it applied on smoothly and had great color on the first swipe. I used 3 coats because I wanted that extra pop. Anyways, if your looking for a perfect barbie pink color, I would highly recommend Ice Cream Cake :)

Not my picture

http://thefashionwire.com/beauty/mac-quite-cute-nail-lacquers-swatches-photos-review/
Source link.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment