Saturday, April 9, 2011

My latest obessesion

For my birthday (April 7) my boyfriend and I went to Ulta (Well it was more of a trap for him haha) and he got me the Urban Decay naked palette. Oh my peanut butter and jam. This is the BEST thing EVER! The colors are absolutely beautiful! It's like the perfect brown/light shades for a perfect look. The colors are also so pigmented which I absolutely love. I got this last week and I have sued it everyday. When I first got it I couldn't even put it down. It's 48 dollars but I got it on sale for 40 dollars which is such a steal. I highly highly HIGHLY recommend this. Even if you don't like spending 50 dollars on eyeshadows, believe me, this is worth it. Once I experiment with it some I will definitely do some tutorials!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment