Tuesday, April 12, 2011

OH YEAH! Totally owning the Nars "Orgasm" blush

So my mall recently just opened up a Sephora in JC Pennys and OH MY FISH STICKS. As soon as I saw the sign, I DASHED to the store as fast as I could and my poor boyfriend lagged behind :/ lol. I've always wanted to go to a Sephora (I only have an Ulta) so I was super excited. They had SO much. I seriously was in heaven. I came there though for one reason. To get the famous nars orgasm blush that people love so much. 27 dollars for a little compact of blush -_- Oh well, it's gorgeous and I know I will use it everyday so I'm happy :) I also saw the Nars lip gloss in Turkish Delight. I'm deff coming back to get that. I havent tried it on yet BUT as soon as I will I'll let you know if I'm head over heels in love with it and if it's worth the splurge! :)




Not my picture.
Source link below:

http://sarahwj.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment